B2B-Networking : A look behind the scenes of DronePort
The grand opening of DronePort was a succes! Did you miss this event, but still want a peek behind the curtains of the most innovative aerospace campus of Belgium? Then FLAG, BSDI, EUKA and DronePortkindly invite you to participate to a inspirational view behind the scenes at DronePort.
Business owners, innovation managers, industrial profiles, … that want to get to know DronePort, the aerospace innovative industry and the drone community.
How to enroll for this event?
Participation for this event is free! You can enroll simply by filling out the contact form on this site. Please do so before the 5th of March.
We will confirm your enrollment by e-mail a couple of days beforehand with all the necessary details. There is no maximum attendancy, so you will be able to participate.
7 maart 2019
- 09:30 - 10:00
- Welcome @DronePort - Welcome Drink offered by DronePort
- 10:00 - 10:05
- Introduction to the event / program
- Peter Lepez (Deputy Aerodrome Commander)
- 10:05 - 10:30
- Introduction to the DronePort Campus and a look at the future
- Mark Vanlook (CEO DronePort)
- 10:30 - 11:00
- Presentation 'Innovation in Aviation'
- Johan De Cuyper (CEO skeyes)
- 11:00 - 11:30
- Introduction to EUKA, the drone community
- Kevin Logist (community manager EUKA)
- 11:30 - 12:00
- Guided visit behind the scenes around the campus
- Mark Vanlook
- 12:00 - 14:00
- Optional lunch @DronePort Cuisine